Who We Are
Atticus has been serving clients since 1996, and began with a small yet significant project in Vail, Colorado. Atticus Real Estate engages in apartment development, office acquisitions, warehouse, luxury resort developments, site acquisitions – both rental and for sale – in markets across the country.
Atticus Real Estate Development is among the strongest privately-held real estate companies in the United States, specializing in the development of high quality properties nationwide, with experience and an award-winning portfolio of residential multifamily highrise and midrise projects, office buildings, and luxury hotel and vacation properties.
Atticus is focused on nationwide strategic growth in major markets across the United Sates. To date, Atticus has a project mix totaling thousands of units across the country – both rental and for-sale. Current locations in U.S. markets include Dallas, Houston, Vail, Newport Beach, New Orleans, and Rosemary Beach, and Watersound in Florida. Atticus Real Estate Development delivers assets of the highest quality, attracting some of the best known national and international investors.
What We Do
The Atticus attitude for uncompromised perfection has been the foundation for successful projects and relationships. Lenders, Clients, Architects, and Builders depend on our services through even the most intricate projects.
This commitment includes placing the highest priority on quality and the environment. Our expertise in development spans the spectrum from small to large projects and everything in between.
The Atticus Asset Management team is concerned with making the best possible use of our real estate assets, via disposition, acquisition, investment and development, to attain the best possible revenues and income given time, return and risk parameters. The performance of our real estate assets is a top priority.
We work in a collaborative fashion with third-party property managers, lease administrators, leasing agents, legal counsel, auditors and accountants, as well as in-house development and accounting teams.
Other areas of expertise within the Asset Management group include:
- The due diligence process on new acquisitions and development projects is fully completed and evaluated by our associates
- Portfolio-wide analyses involving coordinating receipt of financial data at the asset level and consolidating that to provide portfolio data,
- Preparing portfolio data for projection and forecasting models, working closely with in-house financial analysts
- Leading the portfolio leasing processes
Our Asset Management team is always looking to identify additional opportunities for improved property performance and operational efficiencies.
We are able to provide ancillary services through our sister companies:
- Humphreys & Partners Architects is a full-service architecture firm specializing in multifamily, student housing, high rise and master planning projects.
- HPA Design Group delivers modern and innovate interior designs to a wide variety of projects and industries.
- HPLA provides landscape architecture and site planning consultation services, specializing in the landscape design for multifamily and mixed-use projects.
- HP Civil Engineering offers a wide range of engineering and consulting services that complement the ever-changing market.
In tandem, with the support of our sister companies, Atticus Real Estate Services provides clients with experience and knowledge that cannot be matched by industry competitors.
Real Estate With Vision
At Atticus, we see the potential in the properties which we manage. We focus on the big picture and the long-term goals. Success is of the highest priority and we will work nonstop until it is achieved.