1 Available Positions
Real Estate Development Associate
4 Year Degree
Atticus Real Estate Services is a privately-held boutique real estate company, specializing in the development of high quality properties nationwide. It holds an award-winning portfolio of residential multifamily projects, office buildings, and luxury hotel and vacation properties. Atticus is focused on nationwide strategic growth in major markets across the United States. Atticus Real Estate Development delivers assets of the highest quality, attracting some of the best known national and international investors.
We are currently seeking a Development Associate to join our team in Dallas, TX. This position will be responsible for performing a number of roles, including financial analysis, valuations, marketing and sales of commercial and multi-family real estate properties. This position will report to the Sr. VP of Real Estate Development.
- Prepare investment packages and submissions including proformas for presentations to potential partners.
- Perform complex financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales, and comparables.
- Prepare market analysis including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
- Prepare financial or executive summaries for all active listings.
- Collaborate with construction team to coordinate with consultants.
- Draft and administer Purchase and Sales Agreements and LOI’s.
- Coordinate due diligence and entitlement process.
*Up to 50% domestic travel is required for this position
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or relevant experience
- 6-8 years of professional experience working in a financial or real estate role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed