Charming, fully furnished condo in the heart of NOLA’s Warehouse/Arts District!
- 1 bedroom/1 bath + queen sized sofa sleeper + covered balcony overlooking lovely courtyard.
- 1 block off of famed “Mardi Gras Parade Route”
- 1 block to St. Charles Street, where you can hop on a streetcar to the the French Quarter, Garden District, etc.
- 1 block to the restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops on Magazine Street.
- $300 a night with 4 day minimum (special events and holidays: Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, New Years, etc.)
- $150 a night (non-special events and non-holiday dates)
- $300 deposit required (held via credit card, and cleared within 14 days of checkout)
- $75 cleaning fee
- Pets Not Allowed
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 1 Bathroom
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Wildlife Viewing
Street605 A Julia Street
Price$150 - $300/night
605 A Julia Street
New Orleans, LA 70130